What does it mean to Exercise Consciously?
To Exercise Consciously is a…
- willingness to face inconsistencies in our thinking.
- to hear and examine the other viewpoints with an open mind.
- a desire to make time for unhurried study.
- an ambition to let go of old habits & adopting affirming practices.
- an eagerness and determination to serve others as opportunities arise.
Develop the individual skills required to cultivate your unique athletic qualities so you can meet the challenges and expectations of the outside world. Be TEACHABLE.
Skilled people have more fun.
Be. Move. Do.