Exercise, ideally, should be fun and motivating but not at the risk of injury and movement fundamentals.
KINETIC Sculpt®, created by Erwin R. Gonzalez, offers a group fitness alternative and corrective solution. Sometimes moving slower allows you to move faster.
- Learn cognitive assessment skills and how to target the right muscles at the right time.
- Work predominantly with, but not limited to, your body weight.
- Improve endurance.
Quality is the name of the game. With a variety of exercise techniques and unconventional training drills, you improve both your athletic and recreational life.
Erwin’s pool class H2shO is a high-energy 💦 conditioning session, musically curated, choreographed, to invite ANY free spirit who likes and wants to train in water.
Water is about 800 times denser than air, so it provides about 12 times more resistance. That means the moves you do in the pool can work your entire body, particularly your arms, chest, legs, shoulders, and core. By performing a mix of balance, coordination, cardio and strength moves in the water, you burn calories while building lean muscle, which accelerates your metabolism. Plus, you get the same endorphin rush as you do running or spinning with a little more rhythm and a lot more heart. Transformation begins with performance.
Join the show 🏊! The most fun you can have while training wet.
Q. What should I know before I take class?
- Let go. – The self-conscious need not apply.
- Just Be. – Say yes to everything.
- Focus. – On land, movement cues are crucial. In the water, do your best to interpret the cues and find your best expression of self.
- Pace yourself. – Over-fatigue delays learning and raises the likelihood of potential injury.
You can use exercise to be entertained or you can Exercise Consciously.
Look good, feel better.
Be. Move. Do.